Join the MD Majors and your club will be affiliated with the Maryland State Soccer Association and US Adult Soccer Association (USASA) and will be immediately eligible to enter the USASA National Amateur Cup Championship which comes with:
$15,000 CASH PRIZE
DIRECT ENTRY INTO THE LAMAR HUNT US OPEN CUP
COMPETE AGAINST THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION
How do you enter:
1. Join a Maryland State Soccer Association affiliated league like the Maryland Major Soccer League for the fall 2019 season.
2. After the fall 2019 season, your club will be eligible to enter into the 2020 Maryland State Soccer Association Amateur Cup (called the Stewart Cup) which kicks off in January 2020 and determines the Maryland qualifier for the National Amateur Cup.
3. Win the Maryland Amateur Cup - single elimination knock out competition - typically 3-4 rounds with matches Jan - March 2020
4. Compete in the USASA Region I (14 state associations on the east coast of the USA) Amateur Cup as the Maryland Representative. Compete against the champions of DC, Eastern PA, Eastern NY. Single elimination knock-out with matches April - May with the Regional Championship decided father's day weekend June 2020.
5. As Regional champion, your club will qualify for the USASA National Final Four (there are 4 USASA Regions). Your club will have the opportunity to host the event or you will travel to the national finals (USASA Region I typically subsidizes some of your club's travel costs and the Maryland State Soccer Association will accept application for subsidy).
6. WIN THE NATIONAL SEMIS AND NATIONAL CUP FINAL! YOUR CLUB WILL BE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, RECEIVE THE FRITZ MARTH NATIONAL AMATEUR CUP, WIN $15,000, AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR THE US OPEN CUP, AND EARN THE RIGHT TO COMPETE AGAINST THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!!
DREAM BIG. BUT IT ALL STARTS WITH JOINING AND COMPETING IN YOUR STATE PREMIER LEAGUE - MARYLAND MAJOR SOCCER LEAGUE